About this course
Modernize legacy on-prem applications and infrastructure by leveraging several cloud services, and adding a mix of web and mobile services, all secured using AAD.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
At course completion
Students will be better able to create API Apps that can be consumed by client, mobile, and web apps. In addition,
- Protect app secrets using Key Vault
- Empower business users to create ad-hoc CRUD mobile apps with PowerApps
- Centralize authorization across Azure services using AAD
- Orchestrate between services such as Office 365 email and mobile using Flow
- Use Search to make files full text searchable